Currently we are looking for a store manager for our Park Royal Zumiez in North Vancouver B.C. Zumiez is seeking a manager who thrives working in an empowered environment to achieve success, and are committed to providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for driving an exceptional customer experience no matter how the customer chooses to engage. We promote from within whenever possible, so potential career tracks could District Manager or other markets.
Store Management Responsibilities:
Zumiez store managers are responsible for staying accountable for profits and losses, hiring and termination of employees, disciplinary actions, team member training and development, inventory, sales promotion execution and merchandising. Responsibilities also include managing staff issues, store employees’ managers, customer complaints, community relations, compliance with store policies and other administrative duties.
Store Manager Qualifications and Skills:
- 1-3 years of retail experience, and previous management experience.
- Be dependable and reliable, having the ability to work a flexible schedule that changes as the business changes, including nights, weekends and holidays as well as having flexibility with store assignments.
- Have and show an outgoing and friendly behavior along with a positive attitude and the ability to interact with our customers in an engaging manner.
- Individuals who are aggressive, competitive, committed and energetic
- Proven history of successfully training employees
- Strong understanding of sales and customer service techniques
- Demonstrated ability to maintain operational efficiencies
In addition to a rewarding career, Zumiez offers a comprehensive program to help support you and your family. These programs include:
- Industry Competitive Pay
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Competitive wage and additional incentives offered
- Sales Commission Eligible
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Employee Discount
- Company Sales Contests
- Potential opportunity to go to National Training Events (3 events a year for SM)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Eligibility requirements may apply for the following benefits:
- Affordable benefits coverage, including medical, dental vision
- Basic MSP coverage
Zumiez was founded in Seattle in 1978 as a single store called Above the Belt. The empowered and collaborative culture instilled by our founder Tom Campion has made the companies sustained, profitable growth a way of life. Today, Zumiez has grown to over 650 locations in the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico, and has become a global leader in specialty retail. If you are ready to embrace our culture, provide an exceptional customer experience, and be part of the #1 Action Sports Retailer in the World, apply today and let’s talk about a career with Zumiez.
If you think you are a great candidate and possess the above qualities and skill sets please forward your resume and a letter of intent by email Apply here*