Tommy Bahama is a lifestyle company that defines relaxed, sophisticated style. From its casual-yet-upscale collections of men’s and women’s apparel, swimwear, footwear, accessories and home furnishings to island-inspired cuisine and cocktails with a signature twist at our restaurants, your island escape is well within reach. Tommy Bahama is looking for qualified team members to join our efforts to create an island lifestyle that inspires the world to relax.
LIVE THE ISLAND LIFE
Tommy Bahama is more than just an island inspired brand, it’s a lifestyle! Live the Island Life as an ambassador of our brand, representing the season’s stylish trends. We look for those who are passionate about growth as we offer a variety of rewarding positions, from sales to management. You will play an important role in our store leadership, inspiring your team to work together to achieve our goals, create an environment of aloha fun, while exceeding guest expectations – taking them someplace great. Come join us, share knowledge on latest designs and provide guest with world class service!
BE THE ISLAND GUIDE
- Create a relaxed destination – Process store merchandise to the selling floor; replenishing floor with inventory and providing product knowledge for our guests
- Set the course – In partnership with the Stock Coordinator, take responsibility of daily stock room operation; ensuring shipping supply levels are neat and orderly maintained to create accessible storage area for incoming and outbound products
- Build the perfect oasis – Process all inbound and outbound shipment in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with Retail Operations Policies and Procedures
- Onboard your crew – Actively participate in all store-related meetings, generating reports and to communicating inventory related inquires/ discrepancies related to stock
ESSENTIALS FOR LIFE IN PARADISE
- You have 2+ years of guest service and stock experience
- You are organized and always strive for efficiency
- You have strong communications skills and work will with numbers
- You are a natural collaborator and are able to identify opportunities and take initiative
- You have a High school diploma or GED
- Willingness to perform other duties as required that are necessary to support the business
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Lift and/or move up to approximately 50 pounds frequently
- Bending/stooping/kneeling required – frequently
- Climbing ladders – frequently
- Routine standing for duration of shift (up to 8 hours)
- Ability to work varied hours and days including nights, weekends and holidays as needed
Mahalo (thank you) for your interest in Tommy Bahama!