Bring your personality to the job
• You love helping people find the products that will make their lives better
• You’re passionate about new technology and ready to explain it to anyone, from an expert to a novice
• You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a flexible schedule
• Experience in Retail Sales, Customer Service or Hospitality is a definite asset
• At Bell, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it!
Get benefits and build a career path
• We recognize your hard work through incentives, rewards, and employee discounts on services
• Full benefits package for full-time and part-time employees
• Online and in-class training to develop your skills, along with opportunities for career growth and promotions
• We also provide a flexible schedule that offers Full and Part Time hours
Build great customer experiences that keep customers coming back to our stores
• Be able to build a connection with customers to find the right products and services for them
• Provide a great experience and build loyalty with every customer, every day
• Enjoy the challenge of hitting sales targets
• Be excited to learn about new technology and services
• Knowing a second language is a plus! If you’re applying for a job in Quebec, you’ll need to speak French to do the job
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.