Do you love interacting with people and take pride knowing you helped them leave with a big smile? Are you excited at the thought of helping a customer pick out that perfect product that makes them feel great about themselves?
Do you have a natural ability to engage and make a connection with others?
We want to hear from you!
Chatters is looking for a Beauty Sales Consultant that is ready to be our next success story and join our growing team based out of our Park Royal Salon.
A little about the role:
- Product Expert. You have an inherent ability to present and promote beauty products at the customer level because of your passion for all things beauty-related.
- Success. Success to you is having the customer leave happy with your recommendations.
- Relationships. You have top notch communication skills and people are naturally drawn to your outgoing and positive attitude.
- Challenge. You’re up to the challenge and enjoy the thought of a tough sell.
- Targets. The numbers excite you, your sales targets don’t stand a chance!
- Network. You are known for your customer service skills and referrals always come your way.
- Organize and support. Ready to step in whenever required from booking to merchandising.
- Have fun! You enjoy delivering our 5-star customer service.
A little more about you:
- You are positive, outgoing, upbeat and driven to succeed
- You can provide that exceptional guest experience, at every interaction and make that connection to keep them coming back
- You have experience in the customer service, sales or retail industry
- You know your way around a computer
- In a nutshell, you are confident, flexible, self-motivated to exceed expectations and have mad communication skills!
A little about what we offer:
At Chatters we recognize our employees deserve great benefits, such as:
- Discounted products and salon services
- Medical and dental
- Employer RRSP contributions
- Plus, lots of opportunities to learn and grow!
All resumes can be sent to [email protected]
Want to get to know us a little better? Come check us out at https://www.chatters.ca