Do you have a passion for business AND an artistic flare? Are you a driven, inspirational mentor that strives for success?
That is what Style Happy and Chatters is all about, and we just happen to have an exciting opportunity for you at our Park Royal Retail Salon!
We’re looking for a confident and people-oriented Assistant Retail Manager who can multi-task and keep things running smoothly in our busy salon environment.
A little about what you bring to Chatters:
- Enthusiastic about all things beauty!
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a retail leadership role
- You can build rapport with our guests and your team, with an unwavering understanding that the “Experience is Everything”
- Flexible, self-motivated and driven with excellent people and communication skills
- Superior time management skills – you get things done on time, every time (and on budget!)
- Knowledge of computer systems like Point of Sales, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Gmail
- You are your own success story, inspiring others to be their best
- A knack for problem-solving. You’re highly responsible and 100% reliable
A little about what you’ll do:
- Be responsible. Retail operations management –you got this!
- You’ll analyze, maintain and improve our systems and processes
- Oversee and book guest appointments – with a smile!
- Share your passion. With the help of your proven experience and your love for all things beauty-related, you’ll coach and train the sales team to help them achieve store sales targets
- Make sure the salon is kept sparkling clean, well-stocked and merchandised according to Chatters’ standards
- Show off your encyclopedic product knowledge! Not only will you be the resident expert on all of our products, you’ll also oversee the inventory, product ordering and pricing
- Some number crunching – you’ll be monitoring budgets, payroll management, scheduling and cost of goods management
- Have fun! Provide a welcoming environment for guests and beauty consultants
A little about what we offer:
At Chatters, we believe great employees deserve great benefits like:
- A competitive salary
- Discounted products and salon services
- FREE in-salon, regional and national education opportunities
- Sales incentives
- Medical and dental
- Employer RRSP contributions
- Plus, lots of opportunities to learn and grow!
All resumes can be sent to [email protected]
Want to get to know us a little better? Come check us out at https://www.chatters.ca